155 KSF Medical Office Project Kicks Off in Irving
- Nov 01, 2016
Irving, Texas—Local developers broke ground last week on the first medical office development in Irving’s Las Colinas district in more than 10 years.
Phase I will consist of a 95,000-square-foot building that will be anchored by Healthcare Associates of Texas, one of the biggest health care practices in North Texas.
“This state-of-the-art facility, which will enable us to bring the medical hub to life by offering comprehensive family medicine and ancillaries under one roof, will be ideal for our patients and providers,” Dr. Walter Gaman, CEO of Healthcare Associates of Texas, said in prepared remarks. “The thoughtful and forward-thinking design of the project will also allow us to continue to provide exceptional health care in the most efficient and patient-centered manner.”
Construction on Phase II is scheduled to start in early 2017, and the mid-rise building will encompass 60,000 square feet of space that will house and ambulatory surgery center and medical office. The developers are yet to announce an anchor tenant for the second building.
The real estate transaction was assembled by Rubicon Representation’s Kyle Jacobs, while KDC is the project developer. According to an official statement by the development team, MBRE Healthcare will own 80 percent of the first building. Healthcare Associates of Texas will own the remaining 20 percent, as well as the entire second building
Rendering via Rubicon Representation