Barton Malow Relocates Orlando Office
- May 17, 2019
Barton Malow Co. has relocated its Florida office to a newly renovated 14,000-square-foot space at 340 N. Primrose Drive in Orlando. The construction management firm moved from its former location at 5337 Millenia Lakes Blvd., where it had occupied only 8,000 square feet.
The new location is in Barnie’s Coffee & Tea former headquarters building in the Milk District, which is within a 10-minute drive from downtown Orlando and right across Festival Park. The building is close to Interstate 4 and the Orlando International Airport is only 11 miles away. The leased space is part of a 37,000-square-foot industrial warehouse built in 1958. According to Orange County records, Central Florida Lumber and Supply Co. owns the building, having purchased it for $4.4 million in 2006.
Barton Malow has undertaken major renovation and improvement works at the location. According to the Orlando Business Journal, the office uplift included adding windows to the space, enhancing the exterior and improving the interior space. DAP Design was the architect of the eight-month project. The office has 44 workstations, eight conference rooms, a 50-seat training room, a lunchroom, lounge areas as well as an outdoor patio.
Just 16 miles southwest of the property, planning continues at O-Town West, the $1 billion mixed-use project between Disney World and SeaWorld. Earlier this month, JLL was selected as leasing manager of the Class A office tower included in the 82-acre upcoming development.