CBRE to Handle Leasing Efforts for 384 KSF Richmond Portfolio
- Jul 15, 2016
By Bogdan Odagescu, Associate Editor
Richmond, Va.—CBRE|Richmond announced that it will manage the leasing of a seven-building, 384,090-square-foot office portfolio owned by Dallas-based Westdale Real Estate Investment and Management.
David Wilkins and Megan Sullivan of CBRE’s Richmond office will represent Westdale in marketing and leasing efforts. The portfolio was previously marketed by Cushman & Wakefield | Thalhimer.
Located in North Richmond’s Glen Allen area, the mixture of Class A and B properties includes East Shore I, II and III; West Shore I, II and III; and Grove Park. With occupancy levels ranging between 73 and 100 percent, the seven assets are relatively new. West Shore I and II, the oldest of the lot, were completed in 1995, while East Shore III, the newest property, saw completion in 2000. All buildings are located within less than one mile from each other.
“The portfolio represents some of the highest quality assets in the Innsbrook area,” said David Wilkins, SVP with CBRE|Richmond.
Here are the addresses of the properties and the sizes of their respective lots:
- East Shore I, II and III are located at 140 Eastshore Drive. Each of the buildings is three stories high, sitting on lots measuring 4.9, 4.6 and 9.3 acres, respectively;
- West Shore I is situated at 11551 Nuckols Rd., on a 2.3-acre lot;
- West Shore II is located at 100 Concourse Blvd., on a 2.7-acre lot;
- West Shore III’s address is 201 Concourse Blvd., the land’s surface totaling 4.2 acres;
- Grove Park is situated at 301 Concourse Rd. and sits on a 7.5-acre lot.
Image courtesy of Westdale