CREC Adds More Retail to Its Sunshine State Portfolio
- Nov 30, 2015
Continental Real Estate Cos. (CREC) of Coral Gables, Fla., is expanding its commercial property management portfolio. The company has added 11 new assignments totaling more than 1 million square feet over the last months, including Mary Brickell Village, a 195,188-square-foot lifestyle retail center in Miami.
CREC’s property management portfolio now includes the following lifestyle retail assets:
- Mary Brickell Village – A 195,188-square-foot, open-air retail center located at 901 S. Miami Ave. in the city’s Brickell Financial District.
- Downtown Dadeland – A 127,635-square-foot retail center located in Miami-Dade’s Dadeland area which is owned by Canyon Capital Realty Advisors, Pebb Capital, and Duncan Hillsley Capital.
- PGA Commons – Located in Palm Beach Gardens and owned by Channing Corp., the property boasts 286,247 square feet of retail space.
- Lincoln Center – A shopping center located just one block away from the Regal South Beach movie theater and a Banana Republic store on Lincoln Road.
- Atlas Plaza – An upscale shopping complex located in the Design District and owned by TriStar Capital.
- Wynwood Properties – Another retail asset owned by TriStar Capital of New York City.
- 219 Clematis Building – A privately-owned retail property located in West Palm Beach.
“Sophisticated owners making these investments in retail properties require the institutional grade management, accounting and construction supervision services that CREC offers and that are critical to maximize a property’s value and long-term performance,” Carol Brooks, president & co-founder of CREC, said in prepared remarks.
One of Florida’s largest commercial real estate services companies, CREC currently manages a portfolio of more than 11.4 million square feet across more than 80 properties.
Image courtesy of Continental Real Estate Cos.