Excalibur Unveils New Food Court at Castle Walk
- Nov 26, 2012
From celebrity chefs’ bistros to casual eateries and fast-food restaurants, the Las Vegas Strip offers as wide a variety of dining venues as anywhere in the United States. In a bid to capture the largest possible share of the area’s dining dollars, the Excalibur is expanding its food options.
Recently the MGM Resorts International property unveiled Castle Walk Food Court, which brings together many of the best-known quick-service brands, some of which are making their debuts here. Castle Walk complements the resort’s 3,981-key hotel and 100,000 square feet of gaming space located at the corner of Tropicana and Las Vegas Boulevard.
The new dining spots include:
- Auntie Anne’s Pretzels
- Cinnabon – the first Strip appearance for the baked goods franchise
- Krispy Kreme
- Pick Up Stix – the only Las Vegas location for the Asian-themed chain
- Pizza Hut Express
- Popcornopolis gourmet popcorn
- Schlotzkys Deli – sandwiches, pizza and salads
- Tropical Smoothie Café – also features toasted wraps, sandwiches, and salads.