HFF Brokers 5-Property Office Deal in West L.A.
- Jan 25, 2016
Los Angeles – A large office portfolio recently traded hands with the help of real estate company Holiday Fenoglio Fowler. Totaling roughly 350,000 square feet of space, the portfolio consists of five properties that are located throughout West L.A.
The transaction was brokered by an HFF investment team led by Senior Managing Director Ryan Gallagher and fellow Senior Managing Director Todd Tydlaska, as well as Director Andrew Harper. The team worked on behalf of buyer Jade Enterprises during the acquisition. The Equity Office portfolio was purchased for an undisclosed amount free and clear of debt.
The five office properties are as follows:
- Beverly Atrium – located at 350 South Beverly Drive in Beverly Hills, the property totals 64,526 square feet of space.
- 2730 Wilshire Blvd. – a 58,359 square-foot, Energy Star-labeled building in Santa Monica.
- 1950 Sawtelle Blvd. – totaling 106,213 square feet of space the asset is Energy Star labeled and offers easy access to the 405.
- 11075 Santa Monica Blvd. – the 23-year-old building offers 36,768 square feet of space that also provides tenants quick access to the 405.
- Bristol Plaza – located at 6167 Bristol Parkway in Culver City, the property totals 84,673 square feet of space.
Image courtesy of equityoffice.com