Laurus Corp. Unveils CO Resort After $60M Renovation
- Dec 04, 2017
Laurus Corp. has opened Hotel Talisa, the $60 million renovation and rebranding of the former Vail Cascade Resort and Spa in Vail, Colo. The luxury hotel will continue to be managed by Two Roads Hospitality and will be the first ski destination in North America to join The Luxury Collection’s portfolio.
The 285-key hotel is Vail’s only true ski-in/ski-out resort, giving guests direct access to Vail Mountain. It offers three restaurants: Gessner, The Fireside Bar and Lounge and The Market. The Spa at Hotel Talisa features treatments such as the High-Altitude Adjustment Ritual, mud baths, Swedish massages and body scrubs, as well as access to 10 treatment rooms, a 24-hour fitness center, steamed jacuzzis and more. The property also offers 40,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor event space. Guest programming options include:
- Après Everyday: guest social hour
- Après Mini Beauty Sessions: complimentary once-weekly treatments
- Gourmet S’mores & S’more Butler
- Pillow Menu
- Moët Flutes & Frites: champagne with house-made pommes frites
- Mats and Moët: twice weekly, champagne after yoga
- Talisa Tykes: painting and crafts for children
Laurus Corp. also invested $30 million in the former Promenade at Howard Hughes Center in Los Angeles, transforming the brick-and-mortar retail center into an entertainment destination scheduled for completion in 2018.
Images courtesy of Laurus Corp.