Lincoln Property Brokers 215,000 Sq Ft of Office Leases for Equity Office
- May 04, 2012
By Georgiana Mihaila, Associate Editor
Lincoln Property Company Southeast, working on behalf of Equity Office, has brokered 215,000 square feet of leases in the North Fulton area during the first quarter of 2012. Equity Office had awarded Lincoln Property Company Southeast the contract to manage 3.3 million square feet and lease 1.9 million square feet in suburban Atlanta in December, 2011.
Lincoln began servicing the contracts at the start of the year and has managed to close a notable number of leases since, including the following:
– Signed Amdocs for a renewal and expansion totaling 34,990 square feet in Northwinds VI. Danny Granot of Joel & Granot represented the tenant.
– AIM Systems Inc. signed a renewal for 13,816 square feet in Northwinds VI. Rob Metcalf of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
– NobleTek signed a new lease for 11,656 square feet in Northwinds VI. Bennett Gottlieb and John Thornton of CBRE represented the tenant.
– Brixmor signed a renewal for 9,496 square feet in Preston Ridge IV. Chad Koenig of NAI Brannen Goddard represented the tenant.
– Merck signed a new lease for 7,305 square feet in Northwinds II. Brannon Moss of Jones Lang LaSalle represented the tenant.
– Fullscope signed a renewal for 6,084 square feet in Northwinds III. Peter Webster of Davidson Webster represented the tenant.
– Adecco USA Inc. signed a renewal and expansion totaling 4,028 square feet in Northwinds III. Ben Onerdonk of Mohr Partners represented the tenant.
Michael Howell and Hunter Henritize, both vice presidents of office leasing for the firm, represented the landlord in the transactions. “We are extremely proud of the work that Hunter and Michael have done in their first 90 days of leasing the North Fulton properties,” said Tony Barlett, senior vice president for Lincoln Property Company Southeast. “They have assembled an outstanding mix of tenants and have already demonstrated the top-flight ability and know-how that Lincoln brings to this assignment.”
Image: Northwinds VI, Courtesy of Wilbert News Strategies
Click here for more market data on Atlanta.