Monroe Office Center in Philly Signs New Tenants
- Oct 26, 2016
By Adriana Pop
Philadelphia—Five new tenants will soon open their offices at the Monroe Office Center in Philadelphia. TDK Commercial Advisors represented real estate company Post Brothers in the lease transactions.
The new tenants, which have signed leases totaling more than 22,000 square feet, include:
- Elegance in Dentistry, which has leased 3,500 square feet on the first floor of Presidential City and will open its new office in the first quarter of 2017;
- Everwash, a tech company specializing in a mobile app that services the car wash industry, signed a new lease for 1,700 square feet;
- Jason’s Toridasu signed a 1,160-square-foot lease for its local corporate office;
- Children’s Choice Inc., which provides specialized foster care, kinship care and adoption services, signed a 4,000-square-foot lease, with occupancy scheduled for late 2016; and
- Rogers Memorial Hospital signed the largest new lease and will occupy 11,000 square feet on the building’s first floor.
The agreements now bring the occupancy of Monroe Office Center to approximately 90 percent.
“This project has experienced tremendous leasing activity while undergoing extensive renovations. The market has responded favorably as interest from prospective tenants is at a fevered pace. We expect to reach 100 percent occupancy over the next several quarters,” reported Thomas Kramer, president of TDK Commercial Advisors.
“As Post Brothers continues to transform Presidential City into one of Philadelphia’s most desired residential addresses, the reinvention is extending to Monroe Office Center, which has become a sought-after office location. We are excited to be building such a diverse tenant roster at the property,” added Randy Hope, Post Brothers managing director.
Rendering courtesy of TDK Commercial Advisors