NAI Facilitates $7M Industrial Sale in GA
- Dec 20, 2017
NAI Brannen Goddard has arranged the sale of a 247,507-square-foot industrial park in Stone Mountain, Ga. The property traded for $6.8 million. NAIBG Managing Director David Beak and Director Stephen Pond represented the seller, James Williams, Jr. Real Estate, and marketed the property.
Mountain East Business Center comprises 12 office, flex and warehouse buildings constructed between 1985 and 1988, along West Park Place Boulevard, on approximately 26.8 acres. The buildings are of diverse sizes:
- 13,365 square feet at 2046 W. Park Place Blvd.
- 13,760 square feet at 2056 W. Park Place Blvd.
- 63,320 square feet at 2075 W. Park Place Blvd.
- 17,280 square feet at 2136 W. Park Place Court
- 8,640 square feet at 2146 W. Park Place Court
- 11,868 square feet at 2155 W. Park Court
- 9,074 square feet at 2156 W. Park Court
- 33,624 square feet at 2165 W. Park Court
- 7,970 square feet at 2166 W. Park Court
- 23,774 square feet at 2169 W. Park Court
- 14,876 square feet at 2171 W. Park Court
- 29,956 square feet at 2305 W. Park Place Blvd.
The Atlanta business park is located just off Highway 78, providing good access to The Perimeter, which is approximately nine miles away. Interstates 85 and 20 are also nearby, about 21 and 16 miles away, respectively. Downtown Atlanta is within 18 miles from the site.
The property was 43 percent leased at the time of sale to multiple tenants, such as RCD-Atlanta, Heatcraft Refrigeration, Get Air, GA Communications, Metals & Materials Engineers and Supply America.
Image courtesy of NAI Brannen Goddard