National Distribution Centers Leases 864 KSF in CA
- Oct 03, 2017
National Distribution Centers has leased Perris Distribution Center, a 864,000-square-foot, Class A industrial building in Perris, Calif. Newmark Knight Frank’s Mark Kegans and Ron Washle, senior managing directors, and Dean Washle, managing director, worked on behalf of Industrial Property Trust, the owner and developer of the project. Cushman & Wakefield represented the tenant. The property occupies 43 acres and is currently under construction.
Perris Distribution Center is located at 657 Nance St., west of Indian Avenue, with access to Interstate 215. The state-of-the-art, cross-dock distribution facility features energy-efficient LED lighting, solar panels and electric vehicle charging stations. Surrounding businesses include companies such as Amazon, which also plans to mount solar panels on 50 of its facilities by 2020.
Other property features include:
- expandable to some 1.1 million square feet
- pursuing LEED Silver certification
- cross-dock loading
- 36-foot minimum warehouse clearance
- 112 dock high loading doors
- 298 auto parking spaces on main parcel
- 224 trailer parking spaces on main parcel
- optional 5-acre auxiliary parcel, providing additional parking for up to 154 trailers or 530 vehicles
Image courtesy of Newmark Knight Frank