Now Accepting Submissions to the 2020 CPE Distinguished Achievement Awards
- Jan 07, 2020
CPE is now accepting submissions for the 2020 Distinguished Achievement Awards, recognizing the commercial real estate industry’s most noteworthy properties and transactions. The winners will be selected by a panel of judges representing expertise across commercial real estate disciplines. The deadline for entries is June 1st.
Prices go up April 1st! Enter now for a special early-bird rate.
Explore our 2020 categories:
- Broker of the Year
- Corporate Social Responsibility
- Most Innovative Corporate Strategy
- New for 2020: Best Design
- Best Development
- Best Financing
- Green Initiative
- Best Investment Transaction: Portfolio
- Best Investment Transaction: Single Property
- Best Lease
- Most Effective Property Management Program
- Property Manager of the Year
- Most Effective Repositioning/Redevelopment Plan
- Rising Star
- New for 2020: Most Innovative Technology
Winners will be announced later in the year and honored at a special event in New York, as well as featured in the magazine. (Read about 2019’s winners.)
Want to make sure your entry stands out? Watch our video for tips on making your submission shine.
Questions? Contact Managing Editor Jessica Fiur.
Please note: Our sister publication, Multi-Housing News, is also running its 2020 Excellence Awards. You can enter both programs, with your second entry at a discounted rate. Read on for more about the MHN Excellence Awards.