Paces Taps New Management for Atlanta Portfolio
- Feb 16, 2018
Paces Properties has selected Brand Real Estate Services to manage ten properties within the firm’s Atlanta portfolio. The assets include eight existing properties totaling 273,933 square feet and two under construction buildings, which will add another 199,408 square feet upon completion.
The management portfolio includes:
- 1188 Glenwood Ave. SE, a 2,468-square-foot retail building home to Urbane Elements, Clipper Ship Tattoo and Hookah Connection;
- 588 Woodward Ave. SE, a multi-tenant retail property constructed in 1943, currently leased by Clay & Glass Works and Manny’s Grant Park Pub;
- 670 Memorial Drive SE, a single-story, 10,335-square-foot asset leased to an eclectic mix of tenants, including Sock Fancy, Brother Moto and Project Direct;
- East Atlanta Village, containing 24,824 square feet of retail and office space at 1257-1259 Glenwood Ave. SE;
- Larkin, located at 519 Memorial Drive SE, a recently redeveloped property which contains a 63,000-square-foot mix of shopping and dining options;
- Oakland Park, a 6,589-square-foot retail space at the ground floor of a six-story condominium community at 563 Memorial Drive SE;
- The Jane, a redeveloped mixed-use property containing 35,668 square feet of retail and creative office space at 437 Memorial Drive SE;
- Vinings Jubilee, a 125,574-square-foot retail and office asset at 4300 Paces Ferry Road SE, in northwest Atlanta;
- Atlanta Dairies, a mixed-use development containing 95,000 square feet of retail and office at 777 Memorial Drive SE, due for completion early this year; and
- Atlantic Shopping Center at 1599 Memorial Drive SE, a planned $5.1 million, 104,408-square-foot renovation project, anchored by Floor and Decor.
Brand’s Pat Freeman, Vanessa Canupp and Andrea Williams will lead the management team.
Image courtesy of Brand Properties