PropertyShark is Ready to Mingle!
- Jul 22, 2015
PropertyShark wants to rub shoulders with you this summer by hosting two different events in the Golden State.
Here are three reasons why you don’t want to miss this event.
1. Take this opportunity to connect with some of the most influential real estate professionals from all market niches: commercial and residential brokers, investors, appraisers, insurance agents, lending agents and others.
2. Enjoy a great evening at a great location. With L.A. one of PropertyShark’s host cities, it likes to provide the best setting to create an enjoyable event. Last year, the L.A. party took place at Lexington Social House and everybody had a wonderful time. PropertyShark wans to make this year’s event even better.
3. Enter the chance to win an iPad Air.
Bonus: Hosted bar & free hors d’oeuvres. PropertyShark will be holding a hosted bar from 5 to 6 p.m., paired with some great appetizers.
Last step: RSVP here (if you already have a PropertyShark account). If you do not have an account, sign up for a free one and register — or call 213-455-9915 and a customer representative will save you a seat.
Take a glimpse of what to expect:
- A substantial group of investors, agents in the insurance industry, residential and commercial brokers, developers and appraisers;
- A hosted bar from 5 to 6 p.m., complemented by some delicious appetizers;
- An iPad Air drawing;
- A great time in one of San Francisco’s most attractive restaurants.
Because the location’s capacity is limited, PropertyShark asks that you RSVP as soon as possible if you already have an account. If you do not have an account, sign up for a free one and then register — or call 415-762-4982 and a customer representative will save you a seat.
A member of the Yardi family of companies, PropertyShark provides real estate professionals worldwide with the data and transparency essential to evaluate property and make informed decisions. PropertyShark levels the playing field by offering real estate firms, investors and other industry experts insight into all aspects of property data, including ownership, recent sale prices and more.
PropertyShark networking events are free for subscribers and are attended by real estate brokers, investors and other industry experts seeking to expand their professional connections.