REthink Presents Customer Relationship Management Platform
- Apr 11, 2018
REthink CRE—a customer relationship & deal management tech company—has introduced REthink CRM, an online platform that streamlines all the processes involved in commercial real estate brokerage deals. Built on Salesforce.com software, the product helps brokers organize, track, manage and examine relations with both prospects and customers. Additionally, the platform facilitates the deal cycle for each type of representation (landlord, tenant, buyer), while also providing deep insight into metrics and data.
- Digital Rolodex – a 360-degree view of brokers’ contact database
- REthink Prospect Console – allows brokers to search and create call lists, as well as to schedule follow-up reminders
- Deal Pipeline Management – sales-cycle automatization technology; also gives brokers the option to track and manage close dates, potential net and gross commissions, fee types and house fees
- Report & Analytics – allows brokers to build customized reports or property-teaser brochures
- Stacking Plans – generate real-time stacking plans and see what spaces and units are occupied, vacant or coming on the market
- Salesforce Lighting Interface
With more than 10 years of feedback and product development experience, the company has recently introduced a GEO search feature with Google Maps API—fully integrated with Loop and Tie—and a new prospecting tool.
Image courtesy of REthink CRM