Texas Grabs 13 Places on Fortune’s 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials List
- Jul 06, 2015
By Liviu Oltean, Associate Editor
Fortune magazine and Great Place to Work recently published their first-ever ranking of the 100 Best Workplaces for Millennials. The states with the greatest number of appealing workplaces were also among the most populous: California (19), Texas (13) and New York (7). And if your walk of life has to do with IT or the financial services, insurance and real estate sector, you’re in luck, as the majority of companies on the list practice in these sectors.
So what are the Texas workplaces that have Millennials swooning? Here is the list:
- Ryan – Professional Services, Dallas
- Camden Property Trust – Real Estate, Houston
- Transwestern – Real Estate, Houston
- NuStar Energy – Transportation, San Antonio
- David Weekley Homes – Real Estate, Houston
- Hilcorp – Manufacturing & Production, Houston
- Chili’s Grill and Bar – Hospitality, Dallas
- Texas Health Resources – Health Care, Arlington
- Encompass Home Health and Hospice – Health Care, Dallas
- USAA – Financial Services & Insurance, San Antonio
- CWS Apartment Homes – Real Estate, Austin
- Alliance Data – Advertising & Marketing, Plano
- Cirrus Logic – Electronics, Austin
Other real estate companies that aren’t based in Texas are on Fortune‘s list as well, such as Power Home Remodeling Group out of Chester, Pa.; Kimpton Hotels & Restaurants out of San Francisco, Calif.; and Toll Brothers out of Horsham, Pa.
In addition, one of the companies in Texas not only managed to get on the list but it secured second place. To find out which one, check out the official list here.
Image courtesy of Hequals2henry