The Hampshire Companies Closes on Shoppes at St. Lucie West
- Jan 20, 2016
By Balazs Szekely, Associate Editor
Port St. Lucie, Fla.—The Shoppes at St. Lucie West retail center in Port St. Lucie traded hands recently. The Hampshire Companies acquired the a 264,000-square-foot property in joint venture with Delray Beach-based Redfearn Capital.
Located at 1313-1363 St. Lucie West Blvd., Shoppes at St. Lucie West is situated in a primarily commercial corridor less than two miles east of Interstate 95 and less than 1.5 miles west of The Florida Turnpike. A 48,890-square-foot Publix anchors the facility, and other tenants include Burlington Coat Factory, LA Fitness and HomeGoods.
In addition to the shopping mall, the purchase included 13 acres of vacant land with approval for a 120,000-square-foot retail development directly adjacent to the retail center. Redfearn Capital will manage the site and will oversee tenant selection for the existing space as well as the future 120,000 square feet development. Currently 30,000 square feet of space is available for lease.
Photo credit: Google Maps