Four Points Business Park

View All Tags
  • Mesa West Capital Provides Business Park Refinancing

    Four Points Business Park has been under the ownership of Brookwood for the past three years.

    San Diego 07 July 2016 14:09
  • Brookwood Financial Partners Buys Kearny Mesa Office Complex

    San Diego’s office market has received another boost after the announced acquisition of a large, multi-tenant property in the city’s Kearny Mesa submarket. Brookwood Financial Partners LLC has moved to acquire the Four Points Business Park for an undisclosed amount. This is the investor’s third San Diego-area transaction in the past 20 months, having previously added the Mission Valley Crossroads and Bernardo Executive Center properties to its multi-tenant office portfolio. Brookwood Financial Partners represented itself in the transaction while the seller was represented by Bob Prendergast and Lynn LaChapelle of Jones Lang LaSalle.

    San Diego 13 June 2013 23:28

You May Also Like

  • Economy Watch: Hotels on Track for Strong 2017

    The U.S. hotel industry is expected to enjoy increases in occupancy, average daily rate and revenue per available room this year, according to STR and Tourism Economics' final 2017 forecast.

    28 November 2017 13:56
  • HFF Secures $170M Refi for NoCal Retail Portfolio

    The 33 triple-net-leased grocery retail assets in San Francisco Bay Area, Sacramento and the Central Valley are fully occupied under a master lease with The Save Mart Cos.

    08 June 2017 14:17
  • TF Final Mile Renews 74 KSF NJ Lease

    The transportation and logistics company will continue to operate its New Jersey office at the 105,796-square-foot Teterboro warehouse/distribution center. Other tenants include Dynamic Worldwide and Jet Distribution.

    25 July 2017 13:36
  • Sheraton DFW Airport Hotel Fetches $46M

    The Buccini/Pollin Group purchased the 302-key property in Irving, Texas, and selected PM Hotel Group to manage it. The hotel recently underwent a $7 million renovation.

    28 July 2017 16:19
  • Madison International Buys Forest City Retail Stake for $1B

    The company, which already owns a 49 percent stake in the New York City properties, is acquiring the remaining 51 percent interest from Forest City Realty Trust.

    22 September 2017 10:17