James Thomas

View All Tags
  • Former Thomas Properties Group Execs Form New Venture

    Three former Thomas Properties Group Inc. senior executives have joined forces with another commercial real estate veteran to form Coretrust Capital Partners in Los Angeles and Philadelphia.

    National 06 February 2014 15:28
  • Parkway Buys Thomas Properties for $1.2B

    Parkway Properties and Thomas Properties Group will soon become one. The two real estate companies have entered into a merger agreement calling for Thomas Properties to merge with and into Parkway. The $1.2 billion stock-for-stock transaction will leave Parkway shareholders with a 75 percent ownership stake and Thomas shareholders with the remaining 25 percent interest.

    National 06 September 2013 15:12

You May Also Like

  • CBRE Markets St. Louis Riverfront Redevelopment Portfolio

    The 19-property portfolio is located along the St. Louis riverfront and could support multifamily, office, industrial and retail space uses.

    11 September 2017 14:50
  • Phoenix Offices Trade for $82M

    JLL worked on behalf of TR Camelback Corp. to secure the sale of two office buildings in the heart of the Camelback Corridor. Goldman Sachs’s subsidiary Archon Acquisition purchased both properties.

    19 June 2017 06:27
  • Unlocking Real Value in Fast-Food Assets

    Why a sale-leaseback strategy could prove to be the best long-term solution for both net-lease franchise owners and developers, according to Sands Investment Group Net Lease Advisor Elan Sieder.

    21 June 2017 15:40
  • BLT Enterprises Expands San Diego Industrial Footprint

    The recent acquisition of a 60,000-square-foot industrial building in Carlsbad, Calif., brings the company’s holdings in San Diego to more than 600,000 square feet.

    02 June 2017 13:24
  • Seacoast MA HQ Gets Million-Dollar Makeover

    The investment firm renovated its 1988-built corporate headquarters, replacing and upgrading both its electrical and data systems, and adding new seating, conference room furniture and workstations.

    13 September 2017 14:39